If you need to keep an eye on your facility, but can’t always be on-site, join us for this free 30-minute webinar about the ThingsLog data loggers. Learn how to set and configure them!
What will be covered?
Specific topics to be covered include:
- Introduction to IoT and data loggers
- Perform basic configuration of a ThingsLog data logger
- Connect ThingsLog data logger to the mobile network
- Perform remote configuration of a ThingsLog data logger
Who might benefit?
- Utility engineers that need to choose certain model of remote data logger
- System integrators that would like to learn how to set and configure their data logger
- Facility managers and end customers that would like to learn how they can monitor their consumption of water, gas, electricity
- Proffesionals that need to monitor level, pressure or temperature in their environments
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 2 PM UTC