ThingsLog offers an AMR platform for RMMAAS – Remote Metering and Monitoring as a Service of meters sensors. Our platform is a cost-effective replacement of existing AMR and AMI systems. Suitable to meter, monitor and manage water, heat, gas, and power meters, analog sensors and ON/OFF actuators.
The key features of the platform are:
- Device management and configuration
- Data management of meter/sensor readings
- Consumption monitoring as a service
- Battery and signal level monitoring
- Integration with 3rd party meters, loggers and gateways
- Data analysis and visualization
- REST API interface for integration with other platforms
- Alarms and notifications
- User, accounts and company management
- Consumption monitoring
- User-friendly UI and a mobile app
How does it work?
Meters, sensors and data loggers send data over LoRa, NB-IoT, GSM, Wifi, Thread/BLE to the platform.
The platform receives data and controls the way the devices work and transmit.
Once the data is received it is analyzed and stored in the platform data database. If the platform determines that there is a notification in the data it will be forwarded to the user over email or mobile notification to the mobile app. If there is a 3rd party platform integration the data will be sent also to the 3rd party system.
ThingsLog platform core components are:
- Backend – a number of services responsible for the configuration of the loggers, synchronization of their time, receiving the data, updating firmware, generating notifications.
- UI – User interface component responsible for the visualization of the data configuration of the loggers, user management, language settings
- Database – Am SQL and NOSQL databases responsible for storing the users, devices their configuration and data.
- Remote node – a subset of the platform deployed typically in customer premises responsible for configuring the loggers, synchronizing their time and pushing the data to 3rd party platforms. It contains only a configuration database and does not have the “data” database tier.
There are several deployment/delivery models.
- RMMAAS – Remote metering and monitoring as a service – our most common and cost-effective SAAS offering.
- PAAS – The platform is available as a cloud service deployed in our OpenStack cloud. Customizations and custom integrations are welcome!
- On-prem – Platform deployed on infrastructure in customer premises or 3rd party cloud. The advantage is that the customer has full end-to-end control over the platform and the packet way between the loggers and it.
Licenses and subscriptions
The platform is licensed on subscription packages calculated as a sum of the yearly readings received by the loggers associated with a customer profile. The customer buys different packages based on the number of loggers and the number of readings generated by them on yearly basis.
On-prem and PAAS deployment options are associated also to separate license and professional service costs.
Our partners and larger customers typically buy larger subscription packages and resell them to their own customers.
Water Metering and Monitoring
Monitoring consumption of water and other liquids in a simple way.Read more
Gas Metering and Monitoring
Smart gas metering consumption in a low-power and cost efficient way.Read more
Keep an eye of electricity bills and detect fraud in power distribution networks.Read more
Remote Pressure Monitoring
Detect problems real-time, act on time and save thousands of dollars.Read more
Low-power Temperature Monitoring
Detect problems with temperature levels on locations with difficult access.Read more
Gather frequent data reporting which creates a good base for data analysis.Read more
Property Managers & Landlords
Detect problems and leakages real-time, fix the problem immediately.Read more